Sustainable Community Manager Apprenticeship
When we invite someone to be an Assistant Manager, in a sense, we are inviting them to be part of the Hedonisia community! Assistant Managers basically get to stay for free with only 20 hours volunteer work per week! Please note this is NOT a paid position.
We designate someone as an Assistant Manager, at our discretion, under the following guidelines:
- a) Hospitality or Volunteer Manager Apprenticeships are both consider Assistant Manager positions but with additional benefits.
- b) Friends of Hedonisia. Someone can be designated Assistant Manager as a reward for their hard work or for their great friendly personality. The type of person who goes the extra mile, who cares for the place like it is their home. We want to reward those who are in alignment with what we are doing here so promoting someone to the position of Assistant Manager is our way of saying "you are part of the Hedonisia family!
- c) Tech/Wordpress volunteers who are working 20 hours a week are automatically designated Assistant Manager.
- d) Special Skills*. If a person has special skills (such as roof repair), that we need at the time, they can be designated Assistant Manager.
* Please note that unless, with the exception of Tech and Special Skills Volunteers, all Assistant Managers must first go through the Hedonisia Hawaii Fair-Trade Volunteer Program for at least a month before being considered for promotion.
Community Manager Frequently Asked Questions
If you have read about the Sustainable Community Manager Apprenticeship and would like to apply
please use the Community Participant Application Form
Hedonisia Express Inquiry Form
Hedonisia Community Participant Application Form
You can also inquire & reserve by calling us during Hawaii business hours